Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cody Sky Rider's wizard 101 secrets

Hi my name is Xander but my avatar on wizard101 is Cody Sky Rider and here is some secrets i know in wizard101. First you might want to know what wizard101 is like.I really like wizard101 at first when you are only half way trough the first world it seems like it should end right? But wrong! Wizard101 has many worlds but I'm not telling anything about them. You will have to play the game to find out.It's pretty awesome game my guy is level forty eight i'm pretty high and i'm in the last world. There are a lot of special items you can get if you beat bosses more then once. trust me this game is really fun.I hope you like it.Now i'll tell you where and what some hidden bosses give. but first you'd probably need to make a guy(if you don't have one.)

No comments: