Sunday, April 19, 2009

New high damage hits

Yesterday some of my friends helped me get malistares unhallowed tunic ( Witch I got four times but accidentally sold them all . ) Oh and uh here's a tip when you are trying too get to malistare you will have too fight two helephants gurtok piercer and gurtok fire bender they give out the best rings and athames for the schools. There is also at the very starting of thee great spyre some bad guys named vengeful fire heart or something like that ans magma fury. I have a secret I'm willing to share but you have too come back too my blog soon and you might just find out. Oh man I cant believe I almost forgot what i named this post. The reason is when we were fighting malistare my earthquake witch only does three hundred I used not one tough but it still hit drum roll please . . . It hit two thousand seven hundred forty six! And that ladies and gentle men is why I named this post New High Damage Hits.

1 comment:

ali cross said...

LOL Very good Xan :)